While there are girls who prefer no makeup, some suffice in eyeliner and lipstick before stepping out of their houses. There are also women who love to apply makeup to highlight or accentuate their facial features. There is nothing wrong in any of the three categories we say, and we love all of them. However, the third category of women is always at a risk of overdoing themselves, which can go wrong horribly sometimes. This is why it becomes essential to know how to apply makeup, its tips and tricks.
Makeup can be costly depending on which brand you choose and remember you should invest in your skin and hair and buy quality products only. DealVoucherz has exciting offers and discounts and using their vouchers and coupons; you can purchase items from online shopping portals at heavily discounted and cheap rates. You should try it!
Let us get back to how you can appear gorgeous with makeup. Read on.
First, know what you should necessarily have in your makeup kit (this is for beginners).
- A concealer and a foundation: To even out your skin tone and cover dark circles
- A moisturiser and a primer: Helps to keep your makeup in place throughout the day by ensuring a smooth base
- Eyebrow kit: To define your eyebrows better especially when you don’t have naturally bushy ones
- An eyeliner and a mascara: To let your eyes do all the talking
- A palette of eyeshadows: To let your eyes do more talking
- A red and a nude coloured lipstick: These are the 2 colours that are perfect for just anywhere
- Makeup brushes: To apply makeup smoothly and to blend right; you should always ensure the brushes are clean
- A highlighter and blush: To add a glow to your face
- Wipes and Q-tips: To adjust errors or get rid of makeup and to help your skin breathe
Now some tips about makeup:
- Always use a finishing spray: After applying makeup on your face, you should use a finishing spray to avoid your face from looking cakey or to avoid your makeup from wearing out. A finishing spray helps your makeup to last longer, and gives a fresh look to you and makes your face glow for more extended hours.
- Eye primer first: To avoid your eyeshadow and eyeliner from smudging or fading out, you should mainly use an eye primer initially.
- A clean brush: Using a clean brush not just ensures hygiene, but also helps you to blend better, lest you should apply too much of the product or a differently coloured makeup on the same area.
- Practice will make you perfect: If you are a newbie, you should first practice on paper using a pen or brush, how you should draw your eyes. Once you master different styles on paper, try it for real on your eyes!
- An essential oil helps: If you feel your lip-stain is drying out your lips, add a drop of essential oil and mix it well before applying it to your lips. This will keep your coloured lips moisturised.
- Primer and foundation: The base be it oil or water of your foundation and primer should match each other. Or else, it could be difficult to blend them together.
- No sharing: When it comes to makeup, you should not believe in sharing is caring because the chances of a skin infection spreading from one to another are high. Keep your makeup kit private.
- Eyes and lips: If you have planned to highlight your eyes using loud makeup, you should keep your lips lightly coloured and subtle. Never highlight both of them at the same time!
Go rule the parties from now on by following the makeup tips above. Also, buy only good and quality makeup products and don’t fall prey to the cheaper ones. Thanks for reading!